The Art of Fresh Pasta
Kunsten bag hjemmelavet Pasta
- April 8, 2017
12:00 - 14:30
Venue: La Scuola
The perfect fresh pasta is the result of few carefully selected ingredients, a well crafted dough and the art of creating the perfect shapes for the perfect sauces. Discover, together with our Chef, the main traditions of fresh pasta making, taking part in a hands-on workshop where everyone will be called to action.
In this class guests will:
• Learn how to make the perfect dough for homemade pasta
• Take part in a hands-on workshop in which they will try their hand at making fresh pasta
• Explore the versatility of the dough and learn how to create different shapes
• Assist the resident chef preparing the perfect sauces for the various types of pasta
• Enjoy each dish paired with complementary wines
• Take home menus, adapted recipes and wine tasting notes
Since we will be cooking in Eataly’s “home kitchen”, we ask you to bring your personal apron from home, in order to be ready to participate in the cooking activities.
Class duration may vary by 10-15 minutes. Seating is first-come first served.
The class is held in English.
2 types of plain fresh pasta
1 type of filled pasta
1 typical regional pasta
Two different wines perfectly paired with the previously prepared pasta.
Menu and wines might be subject to changes.